One of the strengths of serving as a gathering place for more than 3,000 hydropower professionals from around the world is the opportunity to offer a wide array of what we call co-located events.
These activities provide valuable additional learning and networking opportunities beyond the traditional summit (conference) sessions and our new Knowledge Hubs.
At HydroVision International 2019 – July 23 through 25 in Portland, Oregon, U.S. – we bring you a plethora of such opportunity.
- Addressing Retrofit Opportunities for Excitation Systems, from Basler
- Don’t Be Left in the Dark – An Excitation System Primer, from ABB
- Furthering Advancements to Shorten Time (FAST) Commissioning for Pumped Storage Hydro, from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Hydrogenerator Stator Winding Course, from Iris Power
- Hydropower Innovation: EPRI Research & Insights, from the Electric Power Research Institute
- Waterpower Hydro Basics Course, from the Hydro Training Institute
Technical Tours are:
- Bonneville Lock and Dam and The Dalles Hydroelectric Facilities, July 22
- Irrigation Hydro, July 22
- Lewis River: Merwin Dam, July 23
Other activities include:
- Women with Hydro Vision luncheon
- Turbine Runner 5K, benefitting the Hydropower Foundation
Additionally, various hydropower organizations hold meetings at HydroVision International. These are being scheduled and will be available here.
There’s still plenty of time to register and plan to attend HydroVision International. So join us this July in Oregon!