The Young Professionals Program at HydroVision International 2019 is designed to encourage pre- and post-graduates to attend the event and become more engaged in the hydropower industry.
Full-time students can attend the event and take advantage of the summit sessions, keynote and much more with a steeply discounted student all access pass for only $95. And full-time students can visit the exhibit hall and attend the two keynote sessions for free. There’s even an opportunity to apply for a Powerful Young Professional Fee Waiver and get the all access pass for free.
HydroVision International takes place July 23 through 25 in Portland, Ore, in the U.S.
HydroVision offers some great benefits for its Powerful Young Professionals:
- Gain exposure to the hydro market sector and the opportunity to learn more about the types of professions in the sector
- Get access to top hydro companies all over the world
- Network with other students and young professionals at the Powerful Young Professionals networking reception, which takes place at Booth 11090 (the Learning from Case Studies knowledge hub) on Tuesday at 5:30 pm
- Find out about exciting career opportunities
- Meet with others interested in renewable energy
- Be a part of tailored recruiting specific to your field of expertise
As an added bonus, young professionals can also attend the Waterpower Hydro Basics course – which provides a perfect introduction to the industry – for only $195. This course, organized by the Hydro Training Institute, takes place Monday and Tuesday, July 22 and 23.
Click here for more information on the young professionals program.