Mark off two important dates and times on your schedule while you’re at HydroVision International: The opening keynote session and the power producer executive roundtable plenary session.
The first of these is being held Tuesday, July 23, from 2 to 3:30 pm, and confirmed speakers are:
- Janet Herrin, Chief Operating Officer, Bonneville Power Administration: This administration markets wholesale electrical power from 31 federal hydroelectric projects in the Pacific Northwest
- David Murray, Chief Operating Officer, Hydro-Quebec and President, Hydro-Quebec Production: This Crown provincial utility operates about 60 hydroelectric generating stations with a total capacity of 36,366 MW
The second is being held Thursday, July 25, from 8:30 to 10 am, and confirmed speakers are:
- Darrel T. Anderson, President and Chief Executive Officer, IDACORP and Idaho Power: Idaho Power has 17 hydroelectric projects with a total capacity of 1,709 MW, out of a total nameplate generating capacity of 3,594 MW
- Mitch Davidson, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Brookfield Renewable Power: This company has 18,000 MW of renewable power capacity in South America, North America, India and China, with a hydro portfolio of 7,900 MW
- Paul Jacob, President and Chief Executive Officer, Rye Development: The company is focused on developing new low-impact hydropower and energy storage in the U.S., with two potential pumped storage hydropower sites in the pipeline.