A major strength of HydroVision International is its learning opportunities. With 65 separate educational sessions spread out over three days, there’s something for everybody and ample opportunity to expand your knowledge and understanding of the industry.
But, it’s undeniable that HydroVision International is also a fun event. We know that hydro professionals love to meet face to face and share information and make connections. So we have a whole host of networking activities that give you ample opportunity to reconnect with friends from previous years and form new friendships.
This year’s HydroVision also offers a host of fun, innovative activities and offerings that will take place in the exhibit hall. I want to make sure you know about these.
Below is a list:
- Voodoo Doughnuts from American Governor (this innovative doughnut chain originated in Portland)
- Wing tasting at Hydro Component Systems’ booth featuring Hydro Howard’s BBQ sauce
- Free camo cooler from Koontz Electric Company
- Taste of Portland event at Vigor’s booth
- T-shirt and barbeque sauce giveaway at HydroFest Attendee Zone
- Harley-Davidson motorcycle giveaway at Clarion Energy Rebooking Lounge
If you haven’t registered for HydroVision International, there’s still plenty of time. Just click here today.
Research, finance, all world regions