With more than 3,000 hydropower professionals from around the world gathered in one place at the same time, HYDROVISION International provides the perfect opportunity to give attendees access to a wide array of what we call co-located events.
These activities offer additional valuable learning and networking opportunities beyond the traditional summit (conference) sessions and our Knowledge Hubs.
At HYDROVISION International 2020 – November 17 through 19 in Minneapolis, Minn., U.S. – we bring you a plethora of such opportunities.
- Excitation Systems Technical Seminar, from L&S Electric
- Hydro Turbine/Generator Bearing Fundamentals, from Kingsbury Inc.
- New Developments in Excitation Systems, from Basler
- Hydrogenerator Stator Winding Maintenance Course, from Iris Power
- Waterpower Hydro Basics Course, from the Hydro Training Institute
Other activities include:
- Hydro Discovery Day: Focus on Generators
- Hydro Owner/Operator Exchange
- In-the-field Technical Tours (four)
- Networking Luncheon
- Women with Hydro Vision Luncheon
Additionally, various hydropower organizations hold meetings at HYDROVISION International.
There’s still plenty of time to register and plan to attend HYDROVISION, so join us this November in Minneapolis!