Our HYDRO+ Series of timely and informative programming on hydropower and dams is launching today. The HYDROVISION International event, in partnership with its media brand Hydro Review, is launched this platform after gathering insight from the global hydroelectric power community.
Our world has changed more than we could have imagined, and now the need for a community connection in the hydroelectric power industry is greater than ever. The HYDRO+ Series brings together the hydro community for perspective and discussion on issues affecting hydro resources, meeting challenges and ensuring the future sustainability of hydro.
As HYDROVISION International was scheduled to take place July 14 through 16, we want to honor these original dates. This first online information exchange will feature two one-hour episodes each day. These six episodes will be free to watch and will cover:
- Hydro Discovery Day: Focus on Generators – July 14
- Waterpower Hydro Basics – July 14
- Operations and Maintenance: Major Overhauls – July 15
- New Development: Your Guide to Small Hydro Development – July 15
- Water and Environment: Midwest Environmental Issues – July 16
- Civil Works and Dam Safety: Government Regulation Post-Incident – July 16
You still have time to register, so click here. Join us at 9 am central U.S. time today, then come back later today, as well as July 15 and 16.