Austria firms to sell stake in developer Energy Eastern Europe Hydro Power

Vienna utility Wien Energie GmbH and its Austrian partners invite expressions of interest to purchase from 49 percent to 100 percent of Balkans hydropower developer Energy Eastern Europe Hydro Power GmbH. Responses are due November 6.

The Judenburg, Austria-based Energy Eastern Europe Hydro Power (EEE) has hydro capacity of 8.5 MW in operation and holds concessions for other projects in development in the southeastern European nations of Bosnia and Herzegovina; autonomous Republika Srpska in Bosnia and Herzegovina; Macedonia; and Montenegro.

Wien Energie holds a 49 percent stake in EEE, while hydro plant builder Energie Zotter and investment adviser Fras Beteiligung und Beratung GmbH own the remaining 51 percent of EEE. Wien Energie said the partners plan to sell from 49 percent to 100 percent of the venture.

Solicitation documents may be obtained from the address below. Expressions of interest are due by noon, Central Europe time, November 6 to the address below.

For information contact Herrn Mag. Manuel Mahler-Hutter, Wien Energie GmbH, Thomas-Klestil-Platz 14, 1030 Vienna, Austria; (43) 1400435234; E-mail: manuel.mahler-hutter@wienenergie.at; Internet: www.wienenergie.at, www.energy-eastern.eu.
 

Previous articleU.S. stimulus money helps upgrade 8.5-MW Station 2 hydro project in New York
Next articleU.S. Government actively promoting, providing funding for development of 4,500-MW hydro project in Pakistan

No posts to display