The National Hydropower Association is hoping that its inaugural Hydropower Finance Summit will help foster relationships between investors and developers in the hydroelectric industry.
The NHA Finance Summit, which takes place June 3, 2013, at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City, includes a day of informative sessions, speakers and networking opportunities.
“Attendance is expected by hydropower developers seeking funding for all stages of development, as well as financiers looking for investment opportunities,” NHA said. “This summit provides a platform for attendees to share information and collaborate on ways to maximize development of all hydropower technologies.”
Featured speakers include:
- Michael Bernier, Senior Manager, Tax Credit & Incentive Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Bernard “Bud” Cherry, CEO, Eagle Creek Renewable Energy
- Linda Chuch Diocci, Executive Director, National Hydropower Association
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Susstainable Energy
- Dennis V. McGinn, Vice Admiral, U.S. Navy Ret., President & CEO, American Council on Renewable Energy
- Donald A. Russak, Executive Vice President and CFO, New York Power Authority
Topics to be discussed include development potential, public vs. private development, tax issues, capacity pre-pays, leasing structures, prepaid power purchase agreements, construction bidding, REITs, MLPs, sale-lease backs partnership flips and more.
For a full agenda, or to register for the NHA Hydropower Finance Summit, visit the association’s website here.