If you or a colleague can’t travel to Spokane, Wash., U.S., this September, you can still join the hydropower community from wherever you are with our new Virtual Ticket to HYDROVISION International 2021.
With this ticket, which costs $150, you’ll get access to the Opening Keynote Session, the Utility Executive Roundtable discussion and four of our industry-leading conference sessions. Watch top-rated content at your convenience and stay up to date on all things hydro power!
The virtual ticket is sponsored by ABB.
The six sessions featured are:
- Keynote Session, Tues. Sept. 21, 2-3:30 pm
- The State of the Art in Energy Storage, Wed. Sept. 22, 8:30 am-10 am
- Global Warming of 1.5 C — Views on Hydro’s Role to Combat Climate Change, Wed. Sept. 22, 11 am-12:30 pm
- Maintaining Balance of Plant: Staying Alive, Wed. Sept. 22, 2:30-4 pm
- Utility Executive Roundtable, Thurs. Sept. 23, 8:30-10 am
- Show Me the Money, Thurs. Sept. 23, 11 am-12:30 pm
This ticket could be particularly valuable for those who cannot travel due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, especially those from outside North America.