Have a question?
We have the answer.
This page of Hydro Industry FAQs offers a wealth of information about the industry to the online hydropower community, including definitions, resources, professional and business development and more.
Have a question you don’t see answered here? Ask us at Elizabeth.Ingram@clarionevents.com.
- How does a hydro turbine work?
- What is the difference between a reaction turbine type and an impulse turbine type?
- What is a Francis turbine?
- What is a Kaplan turbine?
- What is a Pelton turbine?
- I’ve heard a pump can be used as a turbine to generate hydroelectricity. How does this work?
- Where can I find information about non-profit associations and groups associated with the hydro industry?
- I visit your Hydro Review website regularly to keep up-to-date on the hydropower industry. What other resources do you offer?
- Where can I find information about companies offering services for hydropower project developers, operators and owners?
- Does the Hydro Review website have an editorial board?
- I need to earn professional development hours to maintain my P.E. (professional engineer) license. Do you know of ways I can earn hours?