Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency invites bids by March 10 for build-own-operate development of six mini-hydroelectric projects in Haryana State.
The projects, which total 5.72 MW, include four canal-drop projects in Karnal District:
* 2-MW WJC Main Branch at Gopripur;
* 1.35-MW Augmentation Canal at Khuni;
* 1.35-MW Augmentation Canal at Mussapur; and
* 800-kW Munak Head Regulator.
The other two schemes, both in Yamuna Nagar District, are:
* 125-kW Ditch Channel of Tajewala Head Works; and
* 100-kW Jaidhary (or Jaidhari) Distributory.
Bidding documents may be obtained from the address below for 1,000 rupees (US$22.75) for each site. For information, contact Director, Haryana Energy Development Agency, SCO No. 48, Sector 26, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh 160019 India; (91) 172-2791917; Fax: (91) 172-2790928; E-mail: email@example.com.