The National Hydropower Association has planned its Small Hydropower Workshop, focusing on small hydro developers and service providers, for November. The deadline for early bird registration at a discounted rate is Sept. 30.
The workshop, planned for Nov. 17 at the Highlander Inn & Conference Center in Manchester, N.H., is sponsored by NHA’s Small Hydro Council.
The workshop is tailored for current or potential small hydropower developers and service providers. Experts will share tips on how to navigate obstacles and enhance development of small hydropower.
Interactive sessions include:
– FERC process — How to make the existing process work easier for small hydro
– Tips for working with state 401 agencies, Army Corps & federal resource agencies
– Enhancements in equipment/technology for small hydro
– Tips from owners on operations and maintenance
– Dam safety issues for small hydro
– State and federal financial incentives and financing small hydro
Register online at: http://www.hydro.org/events/events.php, email completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 202 682 9478, or send by mail along with payment information or check.
For more information, visit the NHA Web site at www.hydro.org.
For more hydropower news and information, click here