By Elizabeth Ingram
Just one benefit, but an important one, of attending HYDROVISION International 2020 is the opportunity to earn 10 professional development hours (PDH) as a full conference delegate.
HYDROVISION International is the world’s largest gathering of hydro industry professionals. It features 80 summit and knowledge hub sessions with about 300 speakers and more than 300 exhibiting companies. Typical attendance at this event is over 3,000 people.
No matter what your focus of interest, the summit offers content relevant to you. Are you interested in dam safety? Energy storage? Operations and maintenance? We’ve got all of that … and much more.
Heads up: The new Early Bird registration deadline is Aug. 18, so log onto HydroEvent.com to register and learn additional information.
This year’s HYDROVISION International offers many new features, including:
- An owner/operator exchange, where plant owners can share information and perspectives
- Hydro Discovery Day: Focus on Generators, a special training session on generator design, maintenance and repair
It also offers some great returning features:
- The opening keynote session on Tuesday afternoon, featuring Al Hodnik with ALLETE
- A utility executive roundtable session on Thursday morning
- Three Knowledge Hubs in the exhibit hall, offering more than 40 focused learning opportunities over three days
HYDROVISION International 2020 is scheduled for Nov. 17 through 19 in Minneapolis, Minn., U.S.