For our April HYDRO+ virtual training opportunity, we are providing three packed days of sessions, with the theme Around the World with Hydro.
Hydro Review and HYDROVISION International are hosting this HYDRO+ webcast.
The complimentary HYDRO+ monthly series of virtual events brings together the hydro community through live content, matchmaking, networking and an engaging virtual experience for those looking for perspective and discussion on current and future issues affecting the hydroelectric power and dams markets.
This month’s series takes place April 20-22, 2021, and offers 11 separate training sessions on subjects such as:
- Around the World: India Update
- Water and Environment: Can Climate Change Impact PMP Estimates at Hydro Dams?
- Around the World: Brazil Update
- Operations and Maintenance: Oil Containment and Mitigation
- Around the World: China Update
- Policies and Regulations: U.S. Hydropower Relicensing Trends and Updates
Additionally, five sponsored content sessions are being offered around such subjects as hydro bearings, laser tracker use, geospatial AI and a new way to capture energy from water.
For those new to hydro, we are offering four modules from our two-day Waterpower Hydro Basics course delivered at HYDROVISION International. Attendance at these sessions requires a separate registration, and topics will be:
- Day-to-Day Operations
- Natural Resource Stewardship: Instream Flows and Fish Passage
- Natural Resource Stewardship: Dam Effect on Water Quality
- How Projects are Regulated
Click here to register for the April HYDRO+ series. Once registered (or if you registered previously), view the Event Agenda. To add a session to your personal schedule and receive reminders before it begins, select the calendar icon and click “Add To My Schedule.”
In addition, all of the dozens of previously recorded HYDRO+ training sessions are available on demand, to be watched any time. So if this session doesn’t fit your training needs, it’s certain there are plenty of others that do. Click here to select your training topic.