Our April HYDRO+ virtual training opportunity – April 20 to 22 — gives you access to three packed days of free content, with the theme Around the World with Hydro.
Hydro Review and HYDROVISION International are hosting this HYDRO+ webcast.
The HYDRO+ monthly series of virtual events brings together the hydro community through live content, matchmaking, networking and an engaging virtual experience for those looking for perspective and discussion on current and future issues affecting the hydroelectric power and dams markets.
This month’s series offers 11 separate training sessions:
- Around the World: India Update
- Hydro Bearings: Dealing with Cold Starts and Hot Operation (sponsored content)
- Water and Environment: Can Climate Change Impact PMP Estimates at Hydro Dams?
- Around the World: Brazil Update
- Top Planning Tips for Laser Tracker Use During an Overhaul (sponsored content)
- Operations and Maintenance: Oil Containment and Mitigation
- Challenges and Technical Roles of the Hydropower and Pumped Storage Hydro Industry with Future Renewable Penetration in the U.S. (sponsored content)
- Around the World: China Update
- Optimizing Dam Operations, Maintenance and Repair with Geospatial AI (sponsored content)
- Policies and Regulations: U.S. Hydropower Relicensing Trends and Updates
- Renewable Energy is NOT GREEN. It’s BLUE! (sponsored content)
In addition, for those new to hydro, we offer four modules from our two-day Waterpower Hydro Basics course delivered at HYDROVISION International. Attendance at these sessions requires a separate registration, and topics will be:
Natural Resource Stewardship: Instream Flows and Fish Passage
Natural Resource Stewardship: Dam Effect on Water Quality
How Projects are Regulated
Click here to register for the April HYDRO+ series. Once registered (or if you registered previously), view the Event Agenda. To add a session to your personal schedule and receive reminders before it begins, select the calendar icon and click “Add To My Schedule.”