Registration is now officially open for HydroVision International 2019. HydroVision International is scheduled for July 23-25 at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
Simply log on to HydroEvent.com, hover over the blue Attend button on the upper right portion of the site and click on Attendees Register Here.
Individual full-conference delegates receive access to all of HydroVision International’s conference sessions, the keynote address, exhibit hall, networking events, delegate lunches, and downloadable papers and presentations. They also are eligible to receive 11 professional development hours.
Attending HydroVision International 2019 – the world’s largest hydro industry event — will offer immediate and long-term return on investment that include:
- The ability to build alliances among 3,000+ hydro professionals and water resource stakeholders;
- Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective hydropower-related solutions;
- Gain a better understanding of current and future policy and the challenges affecting hydro;
- Learn from more than 300 hydro industry experts who will present during the event; and
- Promote technology development to sustain the hydro industry.
The actual content being presented is continually being developed, with input from the steering committee and technical papers committee, and will be updated regularly between now and next July.
So check HydroEvent.com regularly for updated information.