The conference program for the HydroVision Russia event is now available on the website.
HydroVision Russia takes place March 3-5, 2015, at the Expocentre in Moscow, co-located with POWER-GEN Russia (formerly Russia Power). Registrants can attend any of the three tracks being presented: HydroVision Russia, POWER-GEN Russia, or Joint Strategic.
Topics being covered during the HydroVision Russia conference sessions include:
– Dams & Hydraulic Structures
– Turbines: New Developments
– Generators: Erection of Equipment
– Modernization of Equipment
– Diagnostics & Monitoring
– Rehabilitation, Upgrades & Improvements
– Safety & Operation
– New Technologies & Innovations
– Small Hydro
Nine topics will be covered in the joint strategic track, including:
– Energy Solutions and Innovations
– Future of Hydroelectric Power Generation and Other Renewables in Russia
– Exploring the Strengthening Russian-Chinese Energy Cooperation
– Driving Modernization Programs for Existing Generation Assets Forward
– Encouraging Human Capital Development in the Power Engineering Industry
In addition to these valuable educational sessions, the event features an exhibit hall containing some of the world’s most prominent organizations and companies.
The 2014 event attracted more than 5,300 attendees and 145 exhibitors.
View the complete program here.