Engineering News-Record has released its 2019 Top 400 Contractors list, and many of the companies on the list work on hydropower.
As a group, these top 400 contractors generated a new record of $405 billion in contracting revenue in 2018, an 8.3% increase over 2017.
Companies in the top 100 on the list that work in hydro are:
1. Bechtel, Reston, Va.
4. AECOM, Los Angeles, Calif.
6. Kiewit Corp., Omaha, Neb.
7. Skanska USA, New York, N.Y.
35. Wood, Houston, Texas
39. Jacobs, Dallas, Texas
42. Black & Veatch, Overland Park, Kan.
86. The Boldt Co., Appleton, Wis.
88. Ames Construction Inc., Burnsville, Minn.
Several of the companies listed above are exhibiting at HydroVision International. Make plans to visit their booths and learn more about their hydro work. Click here for a list of HydroVision exhibitors.