The editors of Hydro Review and HRW-Hydro Review Worldwide magazines have extended the deadline to nominate hydropower projects for the HYdroVision Brasil 2013 Projects of the Year program.
The new deadline is Monday, Aug. 26, 2013.
Projects may be nominated in one or more of seven award categories, which include:
- Dam or civil works construction or rehabilitation
- Environmental sustainability
- New developments up to 100 MW
- New developments exceeding 100 MW
- Project financial closing
- Project refurbishment and modernization
- Small hydro projects less than 10 MW
HydroVision Brasil takes place September 24-26 at the Transamerica Expo Center in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This year’s conference and exhibition is co-located with DistribuTECH Brasil and POWER-GEN Brasil, making it an invaluable opportunity to learn from and network with industry members.
For more information on the event, or to submit a Projects of the Year nomination, visit HydroVisionBrasil.com.