HydroVision International can’t happen without the support of many people in the global hydroelectric power industry, and 2019 has some strong support. Whether that comes in the form of monetary support by our sponsors or support with the content from industry associations and organizations, it is all invaluable.
HydroVision International 2019 – taking place July 23 through 25 in Portland, Ore., U.S. – is proud to have PacifiCorp as its official Host Utility.
In addition, the event enjoys support from a variety of associations. They are:
- National Hydropower Association (official partnering association)
- Association of State Dam Safety Officials
- Canadian Dam Association
- G-Res Tool
- Hydro Training Institute
- Hydropower Foundation
- International Commission on Large Dams
- International Generator Technical Community
- Northwest Hydroelectric Association
- Ocean Energy Europe
- Ontario Waterpower Association
- Pacific Ocean Energy Trust
- Waterpower Canada
And HydroVision International is backed by several Hydro Company Leaders, who are premiere sponsors of the event. They are:
- Diamond Level companies Andritz and Hydro Component Systems
- Gold Level companies GE and Voith
- Bronze Level company Mesa Associates Inc.
Even more, HydroVision has dozens of other sponsors to make sure you get your networking receptions, coffee breaks, educational sessions and much more.
Join us at HydroVision International – and make sure to thank our supporters if you see them while you’re there!