The Maharashtra State Water Resources Department invites applications for pre-qualification to develop 12 small hydroelectric projects, totaling 19.25 MW. Responses are due March 16.
The projects are offered for development to generate power for self-consumption or as independent power producers in Maharashtra. (HNN 12/11/06) They include:
1. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/37C — 200-kW Arunavati, Yavatmal District;
2. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/39C — 250-kW Pentakli, Buldhana District;
3. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/43B — 150-kW Dimbhe R.B.C. Km. 51, Pune District;
4. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/44B — 250-kW Dimbhe R.B.C. Km. 53, Pune District;
5. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/46B — 350-kW Lendi, Nanded District;
6. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/47B — 300-kW Upper Manar, Nanded District;
7. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/53A ï¿½ 750-kW Dham, Wardha District;
8. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/55A ï¿½ 300-kW Dhamne Dam, Kolhapur District;
9. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/57 — 1.5-MW Dimbhe L.B.C. Km. 55, Pune District;
10. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/58 — 8-MW Bhatsa R.B.C., Thane District;
11. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/59 — 1.2-MW Kudali, Satara District;
12. CE(E)/HP/SHP/CPP/IPP/60 — 6-MW Tarli, Satara District.
Pre-qualification documents may be obtained until March 6 for 7,000 rupees (US$143) each, payable by crossed demand draft to the officials below.
Pre-qualification documents for Dimbhe R.B.C. Km. 51, Dimbhe R.B.C. Km. 53, Dhamne Dam, Dimbhe L.B.C. Km. 55, Bhatsa R.B.C., Kudali, and Tarli may be obtained from Superintending Engineer, Construction Circle, Warna Bhavan, Second Floor, Tarabai Park, Kolhapur 416003 India; (91) 231-2652872, with document fee payable to Executive Engineer, Dudhganga Hydroelectric Division, Warna Bhavan, Second Floor, Tarabi Park, Kolhapur 416003 India, drawn on SBI Treasury Branch, Kolhapur.
Pre-qualification documents for Lendi and Upper Manar may be obtained from Superintending Engineer, Ghatghar (E&M) Circle, Behind Kalwa Carshed, Opp. Shakar Vidyamandir, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Kalwa, Thane 400605 India; (91) 22-25364487, with document fee payable to Executive Engineer, Godavari Hydroelectric and Lift Irrigation Division, Behind Kalwa Carshed, Opp. Shakar Vidyamandir, Old Mumbai Pune Highway, Kalwa, Thane 400605 India, drawn on SBI Thane.
Pre-qualification documents for Arunavati, Pentakli, and Dham may be obtained from Superintending Engineer, Vidarbha Hydroelectric and Lift Irrigation Circle, Civil Lines, Nagpur, India; (91) 712-2420922, with document fee payable to Executive Engineer, Vidarbha Hydroelectric and Lift Irrigation Division, Wainganganagar, Near Ajani Railway Station, Nagpur, India, drawn on Bank of India, Nagpur.
A tender notice may be obtained from Maharashtra’s Internet site at www.maharashtra.gov.in/data/tender/document/2009/01/29/20090129231048.pdf.
Applications for pre-qualification are due by 1 p.m. March 16 to relevant document addresses above. For information, contact Chief Engineer (Electrical), Hydro Projects, Water Resources Department, H.S.B.C. Building, Fourth Floor, M.G. Road, Fort, Mumbai 400001 Maharashtra, India; (91) 22-22670074; Fax: (91) 22-22674867; Internet: www.maharashtra.gov.in.