Now in its 20th year, the world’s largest hydroelectric power event is pleased to feature two companies as part of a special Exhibiter Showcase at HydroVision International 2014 in Nashville, Tenn.
The Exhibitor Showcases will provide HydroVision International attendees with a must-see opportunity to view presentations from featured companies on the exhibit hall floor, allowing visitors to learn more about them and the services they offer.
Included as part of the Exhibitor Showcase are:
- Booth No. 657
- Showcase Times: Wednesday, July 23 (8:30 am — 8:45 am) or Thursday, July 24 (10 am — 10:15 am)
- With origins tracing back more than a century, Kiewit is a Fortune 500 powerhouse that offers construction, mining and engineering services to a global clientele. After being involved with a number of Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) contracts over the past few years, the company will show Exhibitor Showcase attendees how owners, contractors and major suppliers can benefit from the collaborative and best value approach realized in ECI contracts for the development and construction of their next hydro projects.
- Booth No. 1000
- Showcase Times: Wednesday, July 23 (9:15 am — 9:30 am) and Thursday, July 24 (10:30 am — 10:45 am)
Hydro Consulting & Maintenance Services offers more than 550 years of combined experience in installing, repairing and maintaining hydroelectric turbines and generators, with other services including upgrades, due dilligence studies, testing, evaluations and more. The company will be offering two different presentations as part of its Exhibitor Showcase, titled:
- In Place Field Machining of Discharfge Ring Without Removing Runner (July 23) — With the equipment and experience needed to fix damaged areas of discharge rings without complete disassembly of the units, HCMS will discuss how this can help reduce cavitation repair costs.
- Segmented Runner Failure and Subsequent “On-Site” Repair (July 24) — Drawing on recent experience gained from inspecting and repairing a segmented runner, HCMS realized how catastrophic a failure could have been had the problem not been detected. Find out more about the project during this Exhibitor Showcase session.
More information about each of these Exhibitor Showcases can be found at HydroEvent.com.
In addition to the Exhibitor Showcases, HydroVision International will once again feature a number of other co-located events, workshops and seminars, including the annual HVI Golf Tournament, three technical tours, and VibroSystM’s Machine Condition Monitoring course.
This year’s HydroVision International takes place July 22-25 at Nashville’s Music City Center.