The National Hydropower Association is currently seeking nominations for the 2015 Dr. Kenneth Henwood Award.
The Henwood Award — NHA’s highest individual honor — has been presented annually since 1990 to a recipient who best exemplifies the qualities of its namesake, including:
- Dedication to hydropower as an energy technology;
- Persistence in the face of institutional obstacles;
- Appreciation and understanding of the relationships among project engineering, environment and economics;
- A strong commitment to fair dealing and plain speaking; and
- Uncommon energy, enthusiasm and excitement as a leading force in the industry.
Nominations for the 2015 Dr. Kenneth Henwood Award will be accepted until Jan. 23, 2015. Submissions can be made via NHA’s online application portal.
The award will be presented during a ceremony at the National Hydropower Association’s Annual Conference, which takes place April 27-29 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, D.C. For more information about the event, visit here.
Michael Swiger, a partner at Can Ness Feldman LLP, was selected as the recipient in 2014.